* Long Beach Museum of Art
* Shoreline Village – walking around, carousel, and drinks at the Yard House?
* Le Creperie on 2nd Street (YUM!)
* Lucille’s BBQ – 2nd Street
* Belmont Brewing Company
* di Piazza’s on PCH & Anaheim (great live music, kitschy 50’s bar, and some of the best pizza in all of LB)
* Johnny Reb’s (North Long Beach)
* Walt’s Wharf (Seal Beach)
* Pinkberry – Ice cream & a walk down 2nd Street? Hooray!
* El Dorado Regional Park – Duck pond, feed the ducks, bring a picnic & the kids?
* Sunday or Wednesday Farmer’s markets
* Pumpkin Patch on PCH (starting early Oct)
I’m sure I’m missing a LOT of stuff… this is off the top of my head of fave things to do/see in Long Beach.